Thank you for your interest in New America College!
This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students.
In order to be admitted to NAC, please submit the documents below to our Admissions Office.
Requirements for F-1 students overseas:
- An application. You can print and complete this form or download and complete this fillable form, or complete the form below.
- A copy of your valid passport photo page
- A high school diploma (minimum)/college degree/transcript from university
- A bank statement/financial guarantee to cover tuition and living expenses.
(It needs to show at least $14,600 + $2,000/dependent and be dated within six months of your application.)
- Agreement of Financial Support if you have a sponsor.
- NAC’s $100 overseas processing fee (non-refundable). You can:
- Wire the money to our bank account:
- Account Name: New America College
- Routing #: 102000076
- Account #: 3342741059
- Pay with a credit card. Call or email:
Submit your documents to:
Regina Kireva, Registrar
New America College
925 S. Niagara St., Ste 500
Denver, CO 80224