Thank you for your interest in New America College!
This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students.
In order to be admitted to NAC, please submit the documents below to our Admissions Office.
Requirements for F-1 students transferring from another SEVP school:
- An application. You can download and complete this form or complete the form below.
- A copy of your valid passport
- An official transcript from your current U.S. institution
- A bank statement/financial guarantee to cover tuition and living expenses.
(It needs to show at least $14,600 + $2,000/dependent and be dated within six months of your application.)
- Agreement of Financial Support if you have a sponsor.
- Pay NAC’s $50 registration fee. (non-refundable)
- If you want to pay with a credit card, call or email:
- Return transfer-in form completed by you and your current institution to NAC. (Get this form from NAC).
Submit your documents to:
Regina Kireva, Registrar
New America College
925 S. Niagara St., Ste 500
Denver, CO 80224